Friday, May 14, 2010

BOGO special: 2 soaps for $3.00!!!

I currently have 6 soap bars remaining in my BOGO special going on over on my etsy page! The soaps remaining are:

Japanese lotus blossom
Berry wine
Vanilla
Sweet pea
Jasmine
Green apple

BOGO SALE INFORMATION: Purchase any bar of soap listed above from my sale page on etsy and receive an additional bar absolutely free! You will need to provide me with your top 3 choices for your free bar from the options below when submitting your order and I will do my best to accommodate your first choice. It's on a first-come first-served basis.

Japanese lotus blossom
Green apple
Lemon verbena
Lilac
Pink grapefruit
English rose
Peppermint eucalyptus

I am still offering my "OOPSY" items at 50% off through paypal. I have 6 bars of celestial waters scented soap (approx. 2.5" x 3") for sale and 3 rosemary mint scented bath fizzies (approx. 2.25" diameter) (
Pics in this post). The price breakdown is as follows: 

'oopsy soap' - $2 each
'oopsy bath fizzies' - $1.75 each

Shipping and packaging for 1 "oopsy" item: $2
Shipping and packaging for 2 or more "oopsy" items: $3

Send payment to me via paypal: cass_jupiter@yahoo.com. Please specify which items you are purchasing when ordering so I know what to send. ;-)

I made English rose scented bath fizzies yesterday and I'm going to finish up a batch of soap tomorrow. I think it's going to look really cool when I'm done with it. Pictures to follow once they are completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment